Existing Roof Removal And Replacement Process
- Complete removal and disposal of the existing roof assembly down to the deck substrate.
- Install a uniform layer and/or tapered roof insulation, mechanically-fastened to the deck substrate
- Install an EPDM and/or TPO mechanically fastened single-ply membrane roof assembly with all flashings and details installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Install all sheet metal flashings as deem necessary to provide a good watertight condition.
- Manufacturer’s warranties are available for this scope of work.